Kitchen cabinets are one of the items that play an important role in the kitchen – as a place to store a variety of kitchen equipment and also provide a more captivating look at the kitchen as a whole. Over time, kitchen cabinets will wear out and it is time for us to do the replacement. Unfortunately, the price of kitchen cabinets is not cheap, especially if we want a high specification. If we find that we have kitchen cabinets are still sturdy and strong, but would like to bring a fresh look, then we can choose to do the replacement on the kitchen cabinet door. Yup, this is one way that will not make us spend a lot of money to buy new kitchen cabinets.
There is a wide selection of types and styles of doors for kitchen cabinets that we can get in the market and here are some of them that we can choose according to our taste and needs.
(1) Bead-board – if we want to bring the traditional look of the kitchen cabinets, bead-board cabinet door then it would be the perfect solution. We’ll get a deep design with clean cuts along with vertical beads that give the effect of charming striped wood panels.
(2) Distressed – when we present the appearance that seem old, antique and old-fashioned, then distressed cabinet door is the right choice. Select the reclaimed wood is old and worn to strengthen character.
(3) Flat – if we want to present the appearance of a simple, stylish, and modern, then we can apply a flat design on the cabinet door. Impression of a neat and easy to clean will be immediately apparent when we choose to get this type of door.
(4) Louvered – if we want to present the appearance of a more spacious, ventilated kitchen cabinets made free from musty odor, then we can choose to get a louvered design on the kitchen cabinet door. It looks stylish and attractive appearance will give a charming addition to the kitchen as a whole.
(5) Framed glass – by applying design framed glass door on the cabinet, then we will get the impression of a more spacious kitchen and large, and provide an artistic look that will make the kitchen more charming. If we do not want to replace the old door design, then we can do the easy way such as to repainting.
In conclusion, it is not difficult for us to give a fresh look to the kitchen cabinet with limited funds, is not it?